Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 8AM to 2:30PM
Driving directions from I-5 North to St. Andrew’s, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 998115
- Take exit 170 from I-5 N
- Follow NE Ravenna Blvd, Woodlawn Ave NE and 1st Ave NE to NE 80th St
- Continue onto 8th Ave NE
- Slight left onto NE Ravenna Blvd
- Turn right onto Woodlawn Ave NE
- Continue onto 1st Ave NE. St. Andrew’s Church will be on your right. Street parking is available. To park closer to the church office, turn right onto 80th Street and make an immediate right into the alley where limited parking is available. The door to the church office is located off the alley at the Southeast corner of the building. Please ring the doorbell.
Driving directions from I-5 South to St. Andrew’s, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 998115
(Please note: Some GPS directions will direct you to take a right on 80th Street but 80th is a one-way street when it crosses I-5 so you can’t make a right on 80th to get to St. Andrew’s.)
- Follow I-5 S to N 85th St in Seattle. Take exit 172 from I-5 S
- Continue on N 85th St
- Merge onto N 85th St
- Turn left onto Wallingford Ave N
- Continue to N 80th St. Turn left onto N 80th St.
- St. Andrew’s Church will be on your right. Limited parking is available in alley just after First Avenue or on turn right on First Avenue to find street parking. The door to the church office is located off the alley at the Southeast corner of the building. Please ring the doorbell.
Street Parking – Please be sure you are not blocking a driveway or parking closer than 5 feet away from a driveway.
Alley Parking – If you park in our alley between First and Second Avenues in a spot behind another car, please leave your cell phone number in a note on the dashboard so the person you park behind can reach you if they need to leave.